Profile and skills
The positions of Training Center Manager and General Manager require a first successful experience of at least 10 years in the aeronautical field, preferably in connection with training or customer service. In addition to technical knowledge of the field and a federative skill, excellent human qualities are essential.
In order to be considered for one of these positions, candidates have to demonstrate:
- Responsibility and autonomy,
- Team spirit and cohesion,
- Reactivity and dynamism,
- Initiative and organization, solutions finder,
- Ambition, always ready to pick up challenges and achieve objectives,
- A sense of communication and pedagogy.