Profile and skills
To apply for a pilot position at ASTONJET, it is necessary to demonstrate:
- Ability to support and enhance security initiatives,
- Good technical skills,
- Exceptional customer service,
- Punctuality and reliability,
- Adaptability and flexibility,
- Fluency in technical English.
For the first officer position:
- EASA CPL-IRME-MCC
- Advanced UPRT, with frozen ATPL ,
- 200H total flight time or more.
For the captain position (CS 23 aircraft):
- EASA CPL-IRME-MCC, with frozen ATPL,
- 700H total flight time / 400H PIC all types / 300H IFR with jet or turbo propeller experience.
For the captain position (CS 25 aircraft):
- EASA ATPL with valid IRME,
- 1500H total flight time.