The Operations Department
The operations department includes the positions of Station Agent and Operations Manager. It is one of the 2 key services within the ASTONSKY terminal, whose mission is to ensure the coordination of the flights, the reception, orientation and support of customers and crews from their arrival at the terminal to their flight departure. All this is done in compliance with strict procedures and a very high level of service.
The operations department must also perform administrative functions such as preparing quotations, invoices and payments. Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, organization and anticipation are the key words for these positions.
The main missions of the operations department are:
- Welcome and escort departing passengers from the terminal to the plane,
- Assist the crew and order the desired services (fuel, catering, press, towing, cleaning…),
- Welcome and escort passengers on arrival, from the plane to the exit of the terminal,
- Coordinate the placement of aircraft on the ramp,
- Welcome and assist the crew,