Maintenance and airworthiness department
The Maintenance and Airworthiness department consists of three key positions: Maintenance Manager, Airworthiness Assistant and Airworthiness Manager. The department is responsible for the maintenance and management of aircraft tracking and airworthiness, along with the Flight Operations Department, the relevant authorities and subcontractors.
The main missions of the department are:
- Manage, supervise and assign all tasks of shop mechanics,
- Monitor aircraft maintenance programs,
- Ensure a technical oversight,
- Ensure the follow-up, planning and recording of aircraft work and the monitoring of actions conformity,
- Meet the requirements of the authorities in the context of airworthiness audits and reviews,
- Be the interface with owner clients.