Profile and skills
In order to join the finance and accounting department, it is necessary to have an Accounting and Administration training (DCG/DECF) and 10 years of experience in a company, ideally in a multinational environment, as well as the following knowledge:
- General accounting, customers and suppliers,
- English, including technical,
- Sage software and office tools (Office Suite),
- Database extraction software.
The applicant must also demonstrate:
- Reactivity, dynamism and proactive listening,
- Team spirit, confidentiality and discretion,
- Responsibility and autonomy in a dynamic company,
- Understanding the needs of your internal customers.